This Disappears When Logged In

Holiday Herps

Discussion in 'General' started by Microscope Jockey, Dec 18, 2004.

?

Do you include your herps in your holiday celebrations?

1. Yes, definately!

36 vote(s)
    62.1%
  2. No, definately not!

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. Hmm, never thought to

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. Maybe I will, we'll see

10 vote(s)
    17.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grim

grim Elite Member

with all the money i spend on them during the summer months i don't really ever buy my herps stuff for xmas, though i think a reptile leash would be nice this year for them(and me for that matter)

2. Marine

Marine Elite Member

Yes, the outside of their cages gets decorated (safely-no fire hazards here!)and they get "special treats and things"! And not just winter, but halloween is a big thing at our house, all the decorations we do outside. Also, we have a little tradition at halloween here-if the kids want candy, they have to come see the snake-not touch (unless they want to and their parents say its ok) (its either a small redtail boa or small ball python that I bring out), and she's/he's wrapped around my wrist. And every year the same kids keep coming back to see what I have out this time! They love it, I have never had any problems. I let any new kids & parents know before they walk up, so not to scare anyone! Don't want a bad wrap, just want to show people that snakes aren't bad or evil, that they are cool if taken care of properly. (and since I live in south GA I have warm weather still at halloween time) Marine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.