This Disappears When Logged In

Hognose Hide N' Seek

Discussion in 'Hognose Snakes' started by Heterodon, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Heterodon

Heterodon Member

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew, I live in Murfreesboro, Tennsssee and I am planning on being the owner of a gorgeous Hognose snake. ^_^ I used to own a rescued Corn snake several years ago, I had him for about 3 or 4 years up until my parents forced me to get rid of him (they were tired of paying for fuzzies :/). However, I *should* be getting a job soon, hopefully at PETCO, and I will be able to afford to take care of a Hognose myself.

I am mainly concerned with finding a local breeder of Western Hognose snakes, or a pet store that sells them (I haven't seen any that sell them, personally). So, any help finding one would be greatly appreciated.

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Reptile expos are a great place to purchase, you can always check out the list of vendors and see if any of them breed Western Hognose.

Kingsnakes dot com is another place to check and fauna classifieds and board of inquiry

3. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Michele is absolutely correct!!!

4. Heterodon

Heterodon Member

Hmmm.. I found ONE expo in Memphis for Sept. 8-9, but I wouldn't be able to drive that far to get there and none of the vendors seem to be breeding Hognoses. I think reptile expos are allergic to Tennessee. u_u (might have to do with my state's snake laws)

However, I did find some $50 regular Western Hogs at BHB Reptiles.. the shipping to Tennessee is $40 though, lol.