This Disappears When Logged In

Hmmm, What Do We Have Here??

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by Rainbowsrus, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Rainbowsrus

Rainbowsrus Well-Known Member

My last litter for 2013 was interesting to say the least. Originally thought she was due to be one my first litters but that came and went so I went with the next shed as POS for a due date of 09/27. Right at the far end of the +/- 10 day window I noticed babies this morning and what is in there?
    OY_BI_20131007a.jpg
    OY_BI_20131007b.jpg

It was a Pearl x Pearl litter and the babies are all Pearls as expected. Two of them however are super light and bright? Not quite Hypo looking as the outlines are not as light as I would expect.
    OY_BI_20131007c.jpg
    OY_BI_20131007d.jpg
    OY_BI_20131007e.jpg

Guess I have two more to hold back to figure out what is going on.

Attached Files:

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Beautiful babies! Congrats on them. Hope they do turn out to be hypos for you and look forward to updates

3. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Man I am absolutely loving all the pictures from your breeding season!

Its making me want one....must...look..
    Away...

4. Rainbowsrus

Thanks and while I do think they are something special, they do not have the standard Hypo look. Maybe something different? Maybe that's what a Hypo would always look like when combined with Pearl, so many questions and it's just gonna take time.

It has been a pretty stellar year!! I'm having the time of my life and I know it's just going to keep on coming!!!

5. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Very beautiful babies!!!

6. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

They are gorgeous.

7. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

:eek: :"> Ohhh, they are so beautiful! It's incredible to hear how much you've enjoyed breeding over the past year. I hope the passion continues into the future! I'm sure it will.

8. Rainbowsrus

Thank you Zerp, I truly am "living the dream"!!! And my passion for them keeps rewarding me with new amazing animals.