This Disappears When Logged In

Hi Guys =)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gwen, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen

Gwen Member

Hi Guys!!!! Great new site!! :eek: <~ that smilie is awesome lol. Well jsut saying hi and that I realy like this forum =)

~Gwen

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    Glad you made it over. I am glad you like the forum. As you can see by the member count,we aren't exactly opened for business yet.lol For now,we are working out all the bugs and taking any suggestions that could improve the sight! Welcome aboard.

3. Gwen

Gwen Member

Well, I haven't noticed anybugs yet =) Thats a good thing =) I like how you have the avatar set up, I can actually put mine up =D In most places its too big and if I make it any smaller it looks all deformed lol =)

4. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Hi Gwen,

Welcome to Herp Center.

How's Gus been doing? I haven't seen you posting much lately at any of the many sites where we bump into each other.

5. Gwen

Gwen Member

Hi Dom! I know =( Thats because grades closed friday so ALL of my teachers felt I needed to do a HUGE project and the end of the 9 weeks sooo I kinda didn't have much time to post =( But its spring break and a new 9 weeks so I should be on again untill SOLs and finals lol :D Gus is doing great, she has gotten HUGE! I say this because the other day I found a picture of her from alomst a year ago, and I'm holding her with one hand (with room to spare lol) and her tail isn't at my waist like it is now lol! I knew she had grown, but man seeing that picture just proved how fast they do grow :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.