This Disappears When Logged In

Hi from the Whole Family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dragonflies, Feb 6, 2011.

1. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Those are some really nice enclosures! For your needs they would work great.
    And the fact you can get a key lock on the glass is better with a little one around!

2. Dragonflies

Dragonflies Banned User

And they stack, just on the off chance we decide that one reptile isn't enough. LOL

That link I posted is a bit sneaky (I've only just noticed), it's almost like one of those annoying ads that pop up. I hope I haven't broken any rule with it.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Its all good!

4. gapeachkatie

It's okay and I doubt anyone minds!

I am in the position of not having enough space, so stacking enclosures is a definite plus!! I love the accessibility to them too. I may try to scrounge up the money for one when I move and can get my leo. :)

5. Dragonflies

Dragonflies Banned User

I found out about them on Deer Fern Farm's website. They also sell them and I think they might actually work out cheaper from there once any taxes and shipping are taken into account.
    Deer Fern Farms Home Page: Uromastyx, Tortoises, Spinytailed Iguanas, Bengal Savannah cats

I quite like the idea of having a Uro for myself.:D

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

To be honest, with a little effort you can build a cage yourself at a fraction of THAT cost.

7. Dragonflies

Dragonflies Banned User

I know I could Merlin, but I don't have a lot of time, I co-run a photography forum, and my daughter takes up a lot of my time, I also have my photography. Then of course there are the other pets to look after.

The big plus of those cages is that they are a one piece moulded construction, which makes hygiene easy. They are nice pieces of furniture as well.:)

By the way everyone, my name is Gary.

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I've been to that web site before and have drooled over their cages! They are gorgeous and sometimes time is more precious than money, so if you can afford to buy go for it.
    Don't forget pictures when you get one. We love pictures!

9. Dragonflies

Dragonflies Banned User

It's nice to know there are some enablers on this forum Michele.:eek:

10. gapeachkatie

Haha! There are many enablers here... If I could afford something like that, I would definitely go for it!

But yes, we do love pictures! If you do not post pictures, someone will start to make little remarks about needing pictures... (glances at Michele)

11. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I do love pictures. I'm a very visual person.

12. KristenNC

KristenNC Elite Member

Welcome to HC. And I love pictures too. :D

13. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome to the site:)

14. Dragonflies

Dragonflies Banned User

Thanks again for the "welcomes".:)