This Disappears When Logged In

Hi Everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by maligirl, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maligirl

maligirl Elite Member

Yes that's true about the divider ....wow Im in trouble with these lilttle guys geesh , seems like I have them set up all wrong, I FEEL SO BAD.....:(

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

they'll survive for now. What you can do, is make them a proper place soon.

3. maligirl

maligirl Elite Member

:)Defitnetly I will ..........

4. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

Hello and welcome!!

I can understand how you feel - I joined this community not long ago when I got my first leopard gecko...Her original owners told me how they were caring for her, and if it weren't for this community, I would have just done what they did all along. It was ALL WRONG!! I felt really bad at first, but just told myself that at least I was taking the proper steps to getting her the best care! Her previous owner had her for quite a while and apparently never bothered to do any research at all! So, the fact that you are here and receptive to people's suggestions is a good thing in itself!! Good luck!! I don't know much about the breed, but they seem like a lot of fun.

5. maligirl

maligirl Elite Member

Thank You so much ... Yes my daughter wanted them and I am them one attending them not her.... so i must research on these little guys... they are so adorable I want to keep them healthy and as required , so here I am learning more and more everyday from you wonderful people:)

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Don't beat yourself up too badly! You aren't the first parent to "inherit" an animal, or new keeper who made mistakes in husbandry.
    Everybody here was a beginner at some point.
    Its to YOUR credit you are taking the time and effort to get things lined up in their proper order.
    A lot of parents would have just said screw it and tossed the lizards.

7. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Welcome to HC. it's great to see someone so intent on getting it "right". Best of luck with your "inheritance"

8. maligirl

maligirl Elite Member

Thank you Kenman ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.