This Disappears When Logged In

Hey All! Here's Some Long Overdue Pictures of Enkidu...

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by giveuptheghost, Dec 16, 2012.

1. giveuptheghost

giveuptheghost Well-Known Member

I haven't been around the site in awhile, but things are going well for Enkidu, my BRB. He's just over a year now. Also, in case anyone remembers, the box turtle I rescued from my aunt is also doing much better!

I finally got my camera fixed, so here's a picture of Enkidu: cimg3533e.jpg

Here's his digs: cimg3528.jpg

He's doing well and is a total sweetie!

And here's a picture of Mesa, from sometime this summer. I got her in May, if I recall correctly. dscn1549p.jpg

She's much more sociable than she was when I got her. Not to mention, her eyes are clear and her beak is no longer the underbite from **** that it was. This picture is a few months old, but she's been looking better every day. Her shell is a bit abnormal, it tends to slope backwards and flatten out. You can't see it that well in the picture. The vet said that was the result of prolonged nutritional deficiencies. She's also abnormally small for an adult female box turtle. She's at least 10 years old.

Anyway, I was popping in here again to ask some more questions and didn't realize how long I'd been gone! And that I'd never posted pics! (Though maybe I did post one of Mesa before...I'll have to check. Either way, there's no such thing as too many turtle pics, right? lol)

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

That's a nice boa you have. Like the cage you have for it, always thought those were nice. Good to see a little rescue doing well, you've done well with it.