This Disappears When Logged In

Herp apps?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CTU2fan, Jan 8, 2015.

1. CTU2fan

CTU2fan Elite Member

I know there's a few apps for tracking/recording size, feeding schedules, molting, stuff like that, and I think we had a thread about them awhile ago but search is coming up empty. I have Snakekeeper which is pretty cool but I'd like to get one that's a bit more customizable so I can add different pets too.

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Not sure if it is available as an app, but I use iherp. At least I do when I get off my lazy rear and get caught up from the notebooks.

3. CTU2fan

CTU2fan Elite Member

Thanks, actually web-based is probably better for me than an app since I've got a BlackBerry and nobody develops BB apps anymore. I was ready to use the iPad if there was an app, but it's just as easy to use the browser.

4. CTU2fan

CTU2fan Elite Member

Found the app I was looking for, it's called Pet Pals and is no longer available in the app store. And Apple being Apple, I can't just go find it online and sideload it the way I could on my BlackBerry or any Android device.

5. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

And there's one of the main reasons I just won't jump on the old Apple bandwagon, but that's a whole other discussion.

6. CTU2fan

CTU2fan Elite Member

Couldn't agree more. This is my wife's old ipad, I use it to play games and "hopefully) record my herp data.

The Snakekeeper app is actually really nice, though it doesn't let you input breeding so it's limited that way.