This Disappears When Logged In

Here's to HC!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Dominick, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Hi Folks-

Here's a pic of me taken in a Tokyo Japan Scotch Bar.

I landed in Toyko on 9-11-01. :(

Now you can understand the need for a Scotch Bar. I was on the other side of the world while my country was being attacked 30 minutes from my home and family. :mad:

The smile was certainly forced.

[​IMG]

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

I'm a beer guy myself....

3. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Well, me too, but have you ever tasted the beer in Japan? UGH! Horrible stuff. They do better with Scotch. LOL

4. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

Japanese candy is better. :p They sell it at SamGoody now which makes for a happy Hannah...

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

OMG! Hannah,..... pumped up on sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! :p

6. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

Cheers, Dom and HC!

7. Todd

Todd Elite Member

I think I've drank once in the last six months. But, if Im serious about it, I like Cap'n Morgan's Spiced Rum. Little by little though, bc it goes down strikingly easy, but can catch up with you. Let my testimony be an informative example. But anyway, back to herps!

8. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Well since were talking about drinking I love scotch, never had japanese scotch though, sounds interesting. Im more of a Johnny Walker person, black label if you got it, I always do!
    My tastes are a little mature but you gotta try a JW black highball, oooo mann!
    just thought id let ya know
    -cf

9. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Well, cheers to HC!

And since we're on the subject, any alcohol is beautiful!! :p Joe's a Jack Daniels fan but i like anything but :D
    And since we're on the subject of Japan Joe wants me to tell you all he was born there! (Doesn't look Japanese :eek: )

10. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

Another Scotch drinker? My husband drinks once every 7 years, and it's a good single malt scotch or nuthin'. Me, I'm with DRDST8...Capt'n & Coke is my choice.

11. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

i'm a beer and tequila guy,,,,,though i did just try a snifter of cognac the other day and absolutely loved it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.