This Disappears When Logged In

Help with Getting a Rosy

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by conniethecoolkat, Jun 20, 2013.

1. conniethecoolkat

conniethecoolkat New Member

So I really want a Rosy Boa. The only problem is, they live approx. 15 years and in 3 years i go to college. The only way I can convince my parents to let me buy one is to find someone who will be able to take care of my snake for about 2 years while im living in a college dorm. If anyone is interested in owning a snake in about three years, for about 2 years, please contact me at conniethecoolkat@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

The only help I can offer you is to wait until your done college and then get your snake :)
    How will you know if your landlord when you move out will let you keep the snake? What if the snake becomes sick while your in school? Will you cover all Vet costs and feed costs?

Wait then you can have your pet and you won't have to worry at all! You think you "need" a snake now, why not look for a local breeder and ask if you can help? Clean bins, help feed, cuddle etc.

3. troymclure

troymclure Elite Member

we have had issues finding places to live due to pets, dogs too big, no fish, no rodents, no scary lizards, etc...