This Disappears When Logged In

Help with a Complete Overhaul!

Discussion in 'General Construction' started by mikeyp03, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

It took mine a out two weeks to cure.

You wait for the fumes to be gone and then turn on heat lamps for a day or so to make sure there are no additional fumes.

2. mikeyp03

mikeyp03 Elite Member

Thanks Thala, I'll wait until I don't smell anything, then turn the heat on:)

So its mostly done right now. Silicone is all dry.....but my garage stinks like vinegar lol.

I ran most of the mistking setup, a little more to go on that tomorrow.
    I'll also run the main power to the switch and outlets on the top of the enclosure.
    And POSSIBLY put the sliding doors in.....I want to but its still airing out so it wont really help anything by putting them in.
    Really the only other things are to put the bulbs in, put the thermostat in, put the dowlels in, and to decorate it:p

IMG_0225.jpg IMG_0226.jpg IMG_0227.jpg IMG_0229.jpg

3. mikeyp03

mikeyp03 Elite Member

BIG UPDATE!
    ITS DONE!!:D

Well I'm just waiting on 2 150W CHE's and a T-stat.

For now I have 2 100W zilla heat bulbs in, and the tanks are both at 86 degrees right now. I also ran the mistking just to see how it runs. In the pictures the glass is still wet from the humidity.

So now it's just a waiting game before they move in!
    EDIT: The tarantula side hasn't been filled yet, everything is coming with him from his old tank so that'll be the day he moves in.
    IMG_0232.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  4. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

That looks very nice! I am kinda jealous at the moment.

5. mikeyp03

mikeyp03 Elite Member

Haha thanks Thala!!

I cant believe its all done! I feel like I need to do more. I want to get more snakes so I have an excuse to build more:p

6. OEW

OEW Elite Member

Nice job! You should build me one, too. :p

7. mikeyp03

mikeyp03 Elite Member

LOL thanks! I'm actually about 10 mins from southwick:D

8. OEW

OEW Elite Member

Haha I'm like 2 hours from there. I'll take that as a yes. Okay, I need it to house a water dragon on top and a bearded dragon on the bottom..... are you taking notes? :-" ;|(|

Lol no but really that came out nice.