This Disappears When Logged In

**HELP** loving iguana for adoption

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by IguanaMom, Mar 29, 2010.

1. IguanaMom

IguanaMom Elite Member

I would like to know if there is someone that would love to have a VERY LOVING female adult Iguana LaLA is 12yrs old a free roamer & is oh so loving!!

I would try to figure out how to get her to you since I know there is only a few of us from CA.I will even if needed bring her to you if I can afford the ticket, she's used to traveling & not stressed by it at all but not to sure on a long bus trip. It would be great if someone could get in touch with the others in CA to contact me. time is very important I need to know by the 1st of April

So please reply asap cuz I need some HELP

THANK YOU
    Nat & LaLA

2. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

Re: **HELP**

:( !! You have to give up your LaLa?? I'm so sorry! I hope someone will be able to take good care of her!

3. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Re: **HELP**

Oh no!!!! I am so sorry you have to get rid of her. I would take her in a minute if I had the room. Sadly, I can not. Good luck finding someone close to you.

4. LLoydene

LLoydene Elite Member

Why is it you have to get rid of her??

5. IguanaMom

IguanaMom Elite Member

Right now we are being evicted!! Im hoping the person I live with can come up with the money to clear things up but at this point I just dont know!

Hopefully things will change! He does have some construction work lined up & Im even going to try to put in at leat 5hrs a day to help out!

Right now its a day by day thing so please cross your fingers everyone.
    For me right now is if I have to move again Im the most concerned about LaLA.

Nat & LaLA