This Disappears When Logged In

Helloooooooo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lyn, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    tell her to get tied! I know that no doctor is coming near my (explicit) with a knife! Frozen pop? I wouldn't be too keen on that either!

2. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

This thread has somehow degraded into the abyss. LOL

And how Ironic that it was started by the mother of 7!!!! LMAO!

3rdman- I have 2 boys 10 & 9 (don't ask), that's one more than we bargained for. LOL I with you, 1 is enough. LOL

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

i opted for the snipping also,,,,,i figured my wife had 3 c-sections so the least i could do was go under the blade,,, was a little nervous on the big day but the rn gave me something to calm me down

4. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

That was sorta like her reply, She had her apendix removed while pregnate with amber which lead to other problems. Then Number 2 was a tubal which was another surgery, albiet laposcopic. She said It's my turn lol

Happy to be a part of a degrading or any conversation, weather it was started by a mother of 7 or not :) lol

5. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

By the way, why no editing of posts?

6. Rich

It shows the edit control on my screen,so I assumed it was on all screens. I will look into it.

7. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

Once I have #3, then I'm getting "fixed". I've had 2 c sections already so #3 will be as well... since they are already in there.... :D My hubby got away with that... if for some reason #3 is natural birth (if we do indeed have #3) then HE'LL be the one under the surgery.

also, pardon me for skipping over some of the posts, so my apologies if i'm sounding like at any point that I missed something...

And last but not least, kudos to you guys helping out like that! In truth, that surgery is much less painful, invasive and costly than a tubal!!! Thanks for stepping up and being real men about it!!!!! (hugs!!!)

8. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

didn't bother me in the slightest bit,,,i've heard some men think its a loss of manhood (what a joke),,,the only thing i hated about it was the itching of the hair regrowing----not a great visual for early a.m.

9. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

LMAO! Great! Now I've got that visual stuck in my head!!! :eek:

J/K ;)

10. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

sorry bout that

11. Rich

Does everyone now see the edit button?

12. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

Yeppers! :D

13. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

ROFLMAO, Ken....hahahah.....

I always wanted more than 2 kids. When I met Jay, we debated about having a baby together. Then we had his kids for our first ever overnight visitation. I called my Doctor that Monday and made an appointment. 4 kids is enough for me!! Plus, I got a little girl outta the deal, too. :) It's funny, too, because our kids look so much alike! Katie is the youngest, and has fair skin, dark wavy/curly hair and blue eyes, just like me. People assume with the 3 boys and a little girl that we kept trying until I got my daughter. I just nod and smile. :) :) :)

I got my tubes tied, and it was no biggie. I wanted to make sure that the responsibility was MINE that I wouldn't have any more kids. There's always the possibility that sperm ducts can reattach (eeps!!) and when they tied my tubes, they snipped them AND cauterized both ends of the snip! No chance of babies there.

14. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

kikia - theres always a chance, chaos seems to be the norm, granted the chance is slimmer than winning the lottery while getting struck by lightning, but . . .

Rich, thanks for the edit buton

15. Rich

This is funny.lol

16. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

Yeah, I am very familiar with this type of forum and the emoticons are endless!

17. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

Especially considering Ken's post. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.