This Disappears When Logged In

Helloooooooo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lyn, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

I am Lyn, I live in Massachusetts with my husband, 7 kids and a few pets....I love Iguanas and own 5 of them. Glad to be here.

Testing Mod capability
    ta dah

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hi Lyn,

My name is Rich,I live in MA too. I have 1 child,1 on the way,and several different critters. I too enjoy the companionship of iguanas.

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

welcome to our friendly and fun forum !!!!!

and Rich.......i did not know you were expecting,,,,all this time talking on the old forum and i had no idea,,,,, congrats dude,,,,,parenthood is awesome and kj is a living testimony to that,,,,best of luck bro :D

4. hey...im KJ ken's son.. im 15 and i have 2 kids lol... no i dont have kids anyways welcome!!!!

5. Rich

Hello,

I currently have a daughter named Amber,and now I have a son on the way. His name is Cody. He is due July 2nd.

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Actually its Rich's Lady that is expecting, Hes just going along for the ride! :p

(Ducking!)

7. Rich

Hello,
    So what do you think of the site so far Marvin? At this point,you have 2 moderators. Dragon Den (Tricia) will be joining you. That gives you 3 mods. So far,Rachel (Bitis Gabonica, Lyn, Tricia,and yourself are the mods. If Fran returns from his sabbatical (I know,he is working), he too will be welcome.
    Myashlipie from RF will not be returning as a mod. She has too much going on. Naara won't be a mod either as she never did any moderating. So now I am open for suggestions.

8. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

Woohoo! Another one close by! I'm in RI, and have 4 kids . You got me beat. :) Welcome to the forum. Nice group of people here.... :cool:

9. Merlin

Actually truth be know that is about how many mods we had that actually were active on RF. Fran of course will be welcome! For my part I suggest we leave it at that for now and see how it goes.

The site is starting to shape up well. The white lettering on some of the options is a bit hard on the eyes.

Are the functions allowing the placement of avatars not there yet? I looked but didn't see any way to upload one.

And it sure is weird seeing someone use my given name! NOBODY does that LOL!

10. Rich

Hello,
    I noticed that there was a slight handful of people that were actually doing anything relating to moderation on RF. Of course Dom and I will also be moderating,so I believe that we do have enough to start with. Fortunantly,this forum also comes equipped with a nice word censor. We haven't started adding any censored words yet,but that will certainly help to keep some of the needed moderations from becoming lost.
    I take it you prefer Merlin over your birth name? lol

11. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

Marvin?!?!?!?

12. Merlin

SSSSSHH! Nobody but my family calls me that. Everyone else calls me Merlin. A girlfriend of mine said I looked like Merlin and the name stuck.

I'll have to post some picts of me in full robes and Ren Faire regalia! It's this coming weekend so fresh picts are in order anyways!

13. Rich

Hello,

You showed me a pic of you in a robe over at snakepit! Hows that going anyways?

14. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Merlin-

You mean they call you Merlin in real life too? Wow, I hadn't even considered that. That's cool!

15. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

i didn't know that either,,, i just assumed it was his alter-ego/screen name but wow!!! way cool

16. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

I'd love to see the pics of you in full dress! That would be soo cool. My husband has an alter-ego wizard named ZebulonPi, from long ago D&D stuff....I'm partial to wizards. Merlin suits you better than....that "other" name. :)

17. that would be cool to have a robe other than a bath...

18. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

Rich,

I know I dont know you all to well but congrats on the expectation, and Its odd but I have a daughter named amber also, although her name is not what i usually refer to her as lol its usually Brat since shes is too much like her father at that age (btw shes 4)

No more kids 1 is way to many lol

19. Rich

Hello,
    My Amber will be 4 at the end of this month. lol I told Angie that after Cody is born,we are done! No more kids.

20. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

Jody wants me to get *sniped* but wants to freeze some wigglies for just in case, i'm not to fond of either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.