This Disappears When Logged In

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RiggsMortis, Jan 20, 2017.

1. RiggsMortis

RiggsMortis New Member

Hey everyone! You can call me Riggs :)

I stumbled across this forum while looking for information on my chameleon and thought it might be a good idea to hop on board, considering my house is slowly turning into its own herpetarium. Me and my significant other live in Canada (definitely on the colder side of life right now) and enjoy the company of our many reptiles and now our one amphibian!

We have a female adult bearded dragon (Nirvana), a sub-adult male bearded dragon (Pandora), a juvenile female leopard gecko (Luna Lovegood), a sub-adult male leopard gecko (Draco Malfoy), a juvenile female corn snake (October), an adult female corn snake (Pumpkin), a juvenile female Madagascar spiny chameleon (Atlas) and, finally, today we brought home a juvenile Pacman toad (Trevor), who is our first (although certainly not our last) amphibian friend - and the only one whose sex is currently unknown.

As long time reptile enthusiasts (prior to meeting), me and my SO have decided to dedicate our lives to the care, breeding, raising, selling, and education of reptiles and their care. Our first rescue was Luna - whose condition we are currently unsure of, as she always seems to get better for a few days before crashing down hard again.

Needless to say, we are aware that our life will not be easy - and that we can more or less kiss travelling goodbye! But it will all be worth it in the end. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Riggs

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Herp Center! Sounds like quite the menagerie!