This Disappears When Logged In

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by snakekeeper13, Jul 6, 2012.

1. DragonsKeepers

DragonsKeepers Subscribed User Premium Member

You copied my room. All of the people are even the same.

Attached Files:

2. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Maybe more of us should post photos of local zoos and even aquariums saying "I just love the new pre-built addition to my house!! It came fully stocked with animals and crowds!"

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I personally think he was just trolling the site. There are people who intentionally go around and troll websites to get people worked up. As immature and juvenile as it is, they find it amusing. He would have likely escalated the trolling to the point of ridiculousness until someone did actually catch them. Their goal isn't to remain hidden but to make the others feel naive or stupid. Most of these people need to seriously grow up. (I say most because I know of some people who get paid to troll for youtube videos.) These people will take any attention they can get because they aren't getting enough elsewhere. It's pretty pathetic really.

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I feel neither naive nor stupid...just confused and shocked and creeped out!

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

I just feel glad that despite all my character flaws. At least I'm not as bad as HIM.

6. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

I didn't think it was too weird that he had his enclosures labeled because that's required where I live.

However, I knew something was wrong when he didn't know what herping is, especially after multiple explanations. Maybe he's not familiar with the lingo, MAYBE, but who isnt familiar wth hiking? He sounded like he's 15. :)

I hate trolls and trolling can be amusing when done well. But it's never funny on forums.

7. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

His grammar was markedly similar to "reptileguy10" who pretended his gecko laid eggs after claiming to do herp rehab (or something similar). Just interesting...

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

This is why we were asking so many questions, we found his photos on google!
    It's very sad that there are people like this in our world!