This Disappears When Logged In

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by snakekeeper13, Jul 6, 2012.

1. snakekeeper13

snakekeeper13 Banned User

gapeachkatie! very good! haha i was waiting for someone to comments on that! haha i built my room based off that room because i went there once and was just jaw dropped by how it looked haha.... i know thats kinda copying? i guess but yes you are correct it looks just like that room! and no AjaMichelle i dont go looking a lot of people bring me thier snakes when they go on leave or vacation whatever... thats y i have so many cages haha cant store em all in the same tank :">

2. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

I also don't believe that he set up the tall plexi enclosure just like the zoo's with the same fountain and all. And why would a private owner have information plaques above the tanks?

Oh, I also saw the other room photo while looking through professional uro breeder photos. If I find the link again, I will post it.

3. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

4. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

Glad I'm not the only one who got that feeling. :/ I tried searching it, but had to go to work. Seemed... not right...

5. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

You still aren't understanding what I was asking...

But whatever. :)

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

We've been watching this thread. Knew his snake pics were stolen from the internet and cropped to take out the water marks.
    We hadn't found the enclosure pics yet so thanks for tying them to the Vegas zoo.

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I had a feeling from the very first that this guy was bogus. We have just been waiting to trip him up!

Snakekeeper13, you are a liar!
    Do you REALLY think we are all that stupid? Why do you come on here and waste our time with this drivel?

Oh and by the way, we will be notifying the legitimate owner of the COPYRIGHTED images that you stole and claimed to be your own. Don't be surprised when you get a letter from an attorney regarding the money you owe them!!

8. Jkbauer13

Jkbauer13 Elite Member

I thought something smelled fishy here! I really don't understand why people are coming on HC and lying about the herps they have...it's not like anybody's going to care what herps you do and don't have.

9. Merlin

Exactly! Don't play stupid games.
    We DO take a very dim view of being served a heaping helping of nonsense!
    I guess that they thought that they were going to impress us with this nonsense.
    And to continue to attempt to lie after being caught is just childish.

10. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

What? Are you serious? Hahaha, I would have had no idea, I didn't realize people did this!
    To the OP, I take back my first post, your photos are the worst!

11. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

No kidding. Herpcenter is an amazing group of individuals. For you to come on here and lie to us disgusts me. Maybe that would have worked on another forum but not here.

I hope the owners of the photos gets in touch with you. You know you get jail time if they pursue? Snake enthusiasts are very very serious about thier pets. I also retract my prior post. You are not welcome here.

12. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Found cages. Google reptile room first page.

http://bamboozoo.weebly.com/cage-art.html

13. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

This user is banned persuant to our rule regarding the use of copywritten material. If this were any other website I would be posting what I really think of people like him but we are family oriented so the ban will have to be my release. lol

14. Crossbonecorns

Crossbonecorns Active Member

Wow, I really don't understand this... Do you think you get more herp cred for having a more animals? Lying is just not cool, conti uk g to lie after being caught is just an insult. I'm guessing you are young and want to appear like you are more experienced than you actually are. If you want to learn, be honest. If you want to lie, just go away. Now is good to fess up and still maintain some dignity.

15. Merlin

This member has been removed so there will be no fessing up.
    It would likely just be more lies as well.

16. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

If you're going to lie at least put some work into it,lol
    Lazy liars pfft.

17. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Awesome. Absolutely awesome. Thanks for banning this user guys. No one likes a liar. Especially an obvious one.

18. Merlin

And the sad part of it is if he had just admitted to his nonsense upfront when first called out on it we would likely have let it go with a warning. But by continuing the charade, digging himself ever deeper, not only was he violating forum rules,....he was insulting our intelligence.
    We did not just fall off of the turnip truck!

19. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

I feel bad that I pointed it out, and he didn't take the opportunity to fess up right then, but oh well. I have no problem on calling out liars. It bugs me when people lie about such silly things, and I had just got done looking at my cousin's photos and videos from her vegas trip a few hours prior.

And I knew for a fact I had seen photos of a professional set up that looked just like the other reptile room. I just couldn't remember where until I searched google.

Thank you for taking swift action on this issue. :)

20. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

... is this a bad time to show off my new animal room?

bronx-zoo-address.jpg

Attached Files: