This Disappears When Logged In

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by snakekeeper13, Jul 6, 2012.

1. snakekeeper13

snakekeeper13 Banned User

hi just wanted to introduce myself. i dont really know what to say here. i have a passion for snakes and lizards here to learn as much as i can maybe make a few friends. i enjoy talking to anybody about what he or she has compared to what i have. i love to learn about anything about reptiles be prepared for lots of questions. so if you need anything just send me a pm and im sure we will get along :)

2. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Welcome to HC! What kind of herps do you currently have?

3. snakekeeper13

I have a burmeese python, colombian red tail boa , green tree python, rock python and a bearded dragon

4. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Welcome to HC!! o_O.... that sounds like an amazing collection...PiCs are a MUST!!! :D.....

5. snakekeeper13

Haha i have tried but it gives me an error message when i try to download any of them :-( here go to this

Mobile Photobucket

Let me know if it works

6. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome, nice photos :)

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HC! How big are your snakes and how long have you had them?

8. mele

mele Elite Member

Hello, welcome to the forum.

9. snakekeeper13

thank you kindly mshrmheadcharge... and my burmese is about 16 feet had her since she was born my green tree is 3 feet and some change she is mean so i dont handle her often had her for 1yr now, my rock python also really mean if i had to guess id say 17 feet or so had her for 3yrs now my bearded dragon is the newest member of the family my brother got him and well he didnt think he was active enough so he gave him to me about 6 months or so ago

10. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

sounds great! welcome to HC!

11. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Wow! sounds like quite a handful!
    How about some pictures of the enclosures. How are you housing those monsters!

12. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Nice looking family, Welcome aboard! :)

13. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Lol More power to you man! I love snakes, but a 17' mean snake just does not sound like fun to me. What kind of enclosure do you keep it in?

14. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

That sounds like a nice collection you have, and the photos are beautiful. I am also curious as to how the enclosures are arranged.

15. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I also want to see the enclosures that house snakes that large!

16. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Love your green tree! welcome glad to have another GTP fan :)

17. snakekeeper13

Hahaha well believe it or not my green tree stays in my room with me and my wife.(she is tolerating) i work in construction i actually built my house. The burmese and rock live in the same room but are devided by a re-enforced plexy glass thats almost 3" thick..... there are beams inside of the plexy that re-enforces it and its like have a steel see through wall..... just think like walking down a hallway and on each side of the walls are two giant snakes.... my bearded dragon and colombian and a few other snakes that im snake sitting have thier own room as well... just a regular room with a bunch of built in enclosures.... all climate and humidity controled.... through all my walls are built in water pipes so it self sustaining.... i feed all of em manually its a life style for me now.... i wouldnt know what do without em

18. snakekeeper13

And ya my green tree is one of my fav to watch i love her color... thank joeyg

19. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Sounds like some great enclosures! You know what that means, Photos :)

20. snakekeeper13

Haha yall really like photos here... haha its nice to finally find a fourm thay actually cares and wants to be envolved haha ill have to take some... i really need to figure out y i cant post pics.... but when i figure it out yall will be the first to see