This Disappears When Logged In

Hello =) New to the Online Community

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LillithTheSpider, Sep 13, 2014.

1. LillithTheSpider

LillithTheSpider Active Member

Hello! Please call me Lillith, I have been looking for a good reptile forum to sign up to and this seems to be a good one. I hope to be a active member here and start building connections with others in the hobby. I have a lot of projects I will be starting soon. The first and immediate one is breeding African Rainbow Skinks. I noticed not a lot of them are captive bred, even though they are very easy to breed. I think this is a shame since they are a very beautiful skink with a quirky personality (at least mine has one lol).

This will be my very first breeding project. When I make my move away from my folks I will finally have the permission to start my pet projects. I am very excited and strive to educate future reptile owners in the proper care of these animals, as well as provide captive bred animals to take the strain off of the wildlife.

If anyone has any support, ideas and suggestions feel free to write your thoughts here. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
  2. Gaaaaaaaaaard

Gaaaaaaaaaard Elite Member

Welcome to HerpCenter!

3. aromatherapykim

aromatherapykim Elite Member

Hi! Welcome! I would love to talk skinks with you!! Right now my focus is on blue tongues but the African rainbow skinks is very interesting, how long have your kept them?

4. LillithTheSpider

LillithTheSpider Active Member

Hey I'd love to chat Skinks ;3 Send me a pm. I have studied the care of skinks for several years and cared for them in a professional environment. I got my first rainbow skink this year on Mother's Day (no i am not a mom lol) and his name is Silas. He is thriving right now and is just the most beautiful little skink.