This Disappears When Logged In

Havre De Grace Nov. 8th

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by Reptoid, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reptoid

Reptoid Elite Member

Anyone else going to the reptile expo in Havre de Grace on Nov. 8th? I'd love to get to know some fellow herpers before we go, then we could just hang out at the show:).

2. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm thinking about going. Liz usually goes too I think.

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I usually go. It's going to depend on my cricket need. I usually only go these days if I need crickets since I don't need to purchase anything and money is tight.

4. leilani

leilani Member

Hi this is leilani. I live near Havre De Grace. Where is this show on Nov. 8th? Money is tight but would like to go look. Leilani

5. fire2225ems

6. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

There's a good chance I'll be going...it's time for a frog setup.

7. schlegelbagel

Uh-oh. Did I hear froggies? ;)

8. mshrmheadcharge

Shhh...soon enough you will know of my plans :)

9. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I plan to go. I just checked my schedule and my husband is working, so my son and I will plan a visit. It will be my first time going to a show-- it could be a VERY BAD IDEA:eek:

But since hubby will be working, he won't know the damage until he gets home:D

Frognut

10. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

Haha, If my car is fixed by then I'll probably go, mainly to pick up F/T Rodents, but Ya never know, I may find something I really want..

Plus, I can definitely spend a good 2 hours at those shows and not buy a thing..

11. schlegelbagel

My problem is I'm driving up to DE later in the day. I don't want to drive from my house, then 25 mins north, back south, then back UP to DE. ... I'll have to see.

12. Reptoid

Reptoid Elite Member

By the way, if anyone needs a ride I live in Newark and might be able to pick you up along the way.

13. Frognut

Ok, how will we know each other? I already know Liz, and some of us have pictures of ourselves posted- but I'm terrible at putting faces and names together.... (and I doubt that's a self portrait of Reptoid.... I hope!;) )

Shall I just walk around with a big sign around my neck that says Herp Center Network? Any ideas?

My son and I are planning to get there early, hopefully by 9:30ish. We are very excited - since this is our first show.

14. fire2225ems

LOL but if Ryan's is that's ok? LOL ;)
    That sounds like a GREAT idea!!!! I bet Rich would love that free advertising!

15. Frognut

It was the best I could come up with -- it is too late to print bumper stickers to put on our backs! :p

16. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I hope that the show doesn't draw from the big 2 day show here. I know just what I need another show lmao. Just going to look. Hope everyone has a great time.

17. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

Car's still not fixed..

I'm such a slacker..

All the lugs on one wheel are stripped.. soo.. No getting the tires off to do any work..
    I need to either have the car taken into a shop (something I was trying to avoid in the first place doing all the repairs myself) or Knock the studs off with a Big hammer.. and hope I don't damage the car.. There's not much for my breaker bar to grab onto..

18. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

I've been told I look quite like my photoshopped avatar thank you very much.. ;)

(there is a (bad) picture of me on my profile though.. its kinda hard to see, I'll probaly have to wear a sign if I do somehow make it.. Though I'm usualy there later toward the end..

19. schlegelbagel

Go to Sears. They sell "bolt off" removers. They grab onto stripped bolts. Not sure if they make them as big as car lugs, but its worth a look.

I'll be there in the morning, around 9-10:00. How about this, I'll wear a Buffalo Sabres T-shirt. I'll probably be the only one wearing one so it should be easy.

PM me if you want my cell number.

20. mshrmheadcharge

I am tiny and blonde. Ill be wearing a green and white stripey sweater I think Im gonna be getting a T...I have been lazy about the frog setup and feel if I am this lazy now I will be this lazy after I get them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.