This Disappears When Logged In

Have you ever seen such a beauty?

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by jacky, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

My wishlist grows and grows.I came across this site with the most amazing rat snakes I've ever seen!Have a look at this:
    www.knology.net/~korell/Eporphyracea.htm
    It reminds me of a cover fabric for a sofa I've once seen,lol! :) Specially on the second pic!

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Stunning Jacky! Certainly a beautiful rat snake.

I've got a surprise in store for you... but you'll have to wait for a day or two.. we picked up a new rat snake today - an albino radiated rat, an absolutely gorgeous boy!!! (Along with a pair of royals and boas, but more about those later :p ).. hehe i can't wait to show off our new rat snake, he is so unusual and stunning!!

3. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

OMG;Bitis!!! I can't wait to see him!!
    I just discovered a new rat snake I want;it's called a green bush rat snake.I always dreamed of having a green snake (well, since I've been bitten by the bug,anyway).
    I don't know why,but green snakes fascinate me,and today I found out that there are green rat snakes,and the green bush rat snake has blue eyes,imagine that!!WOW!!

Tell me,Bitis,where do you keep all your snakes? You seem to have loads of space;do you live in a mansion,lol?It's great to have such a lot of space!I congratulate you on that!

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Jacky what you don't understand is the herps have the house.
    Joe and Rachel live in a tent out in the backyard. ;)

5. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

LOL Jacky!!! We live in a two-bed house, which is very small by any standards!! :p Joe says we have creative use of space :D A lot of our snakes are in racks, and the animals that are in tanks are spread around the house - we only have half a lounge because the animals dominate the other half, the rats and chinchilla are on the landing, and our largest bedroom (which isn't large by US standards :p - it is 13ft x 7.5ft), is the reptile room. But then there's our bedroom, which is also really a reptile room :p I guess we like to be surrounded by animals - it's like a mini zoo, or jungle when the crickets start chirping in the evening ;)

The green bush rat snake - sounds beautiful! Will have to do a search on that.

Ok here's a quick glimpse at our new rat - i will post a proper thread tomorrow (sorry to hijack yours, i'm a little excited at this fella!!).. the pics hardly do him justice, he is amazing!

Attached Files:

6. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

LOL Merlin!!!Well,wouldn't that be nice!
    Bitis,he's a little beauty! Has he got a name yet?Can't wait for some more pics!

7. venus

venus Founding Member

Beautiful Jacky, thanks for sharing such an awesome pic.

8. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

great pics! gorgeous snake. and Bitis that little guy is so cute! definitely can't wait to see some more pics of him. :D

9. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Jacky- Just where do you find all these awesome looking snakes??

Bitis- the name Mellow Yellow came to mind when I saw your new rat snake! :p LOL

10. Joe

Joe Elite Member

lol.....with the reputation of these snakes???? They are far from mellow :D :D :D lol

Although so far he has been ok...so time will tell I guess lol

11. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

the chinese bamboo ratsnake is nice jacky but my dream snake is the Thai bamboo ratsnake :D
    Thai Bamboo ratsnake

12. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

OMG Jade! You're making my wish list even LONGER!!! :p

13. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

to bad their $600, im going to have to save a while,i'll have to start with a yellow ratsnake

14. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Jem,I surf the net a lot and Google or Yahoo have got loads of sites about snakes!

Jake,that Bamboo ratsnake is a beauty,I think it's also a favorite of Joe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.