This Disappears When Logged In

Hatchling Update XD

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Jflores, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Hi everyone, So it's been about a month and a week since my Black Hole leopard gecko hatched. So I decided why now show everyone it's updated pictures. And as a bonus I am also adding two new hatchlings one of which is an Aptor het raptor poss Giant (2 weeks old) and the other is a raptor poss Giant (1 week and 1 day old).

Please excuse Spots (now known as Ash) little mess. (I was in the middle of cleaning his new hide)
    Ash1.jpg

Ash2.jpg

Aptor het Raptor poss Giant (this little dude is actually 2 weeks old)
    Aptor1.jpg

Aptor.jpg

Raptor poss Giant
    It was about 2 hours old in this pic.
    babyRaptor.jpg

In the middle of it's first shed (this pic was taken after cleaning up his tub, but before the misting began.
    babyraptor3.jpg

Yesterday (caught it sleeping)
    babyRaptor1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them.

Attached Files:

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

They are gorgeous, you must be very pleased!

3. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Awwwww! They're adorable! :)

4. Medium

Medium Elite Member

AWE!!! Very nice, congrats!

5. geckograndma

geckograndma Well-Known Member

Cute, keep up the pictures. :)

6. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Thank you all for your kind words. They are truly amazing little geckos, and each with their own personality. I love the way they change as they get older..

7. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

I don't know enough about the morphs to really know what each one means...but I do know they are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.....The first has a very unique coloring for sure and I am very anxious to see how they will all change and develop as they grow up.
    Thank You very much for sharing the photos and I look forward to seeing the photos as they mature.:)

8. monkeytechahoo

monkeytechahoo Elite Member

Cute babies

9. aquarles

aquarles Elite Member

Love Love Love!! They are all so precious! You are very blessed to have such a beautiful collection!

10. Horselover

Horselover Elite Member

Adorable! Breeders need to make a dwarf morph.

11. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Hi everyone, It's been a while. Thank you so much for your kind words. They are all growing up so fast, as a matter of fact I just had my last two eggs hatch out on Saturday. Thankfully this marks the end of my leopard gecko season all I have left are two African Fat Tail eggs that are from wild stock.
    @ Teach 920 - Baby leopard geckos are like mini surprises you will never know what you will get, and the best part is that they go through huge changes as they hit maturity
    @ monkeytechachoo - Thanks, although very cute they are still feisty little buggers
    @ Aquarles - Thank you so much, I am truly blessed to have this collection. However, I will tell you it's not easy to maintain. I can only imagine how breeders with over 60 reptiles feel.
    @ Horselover - LOL that would be pretty interesting to see, as a matter of fact I have a somewhat dwarf leopard gecko, The wifey and I rescued her from a pet store 2 years ago, she was on the brink of death. Unfortunatetly her growth was severely stunted and has not been able to reach the 5 inch mark yet. Her top weight with me has been 40 grams and believes me she eats like a horse. But then again I wouldn't expect anything else from a Enigma female (the enigma gene is a beautiful gene, but it has the potential to be devastating to a leopard gecko)

12. aquarles

aquarles Elite Member

Well i'm sure you do a great job at keeping all of them, they look very happy! And if your collection ever gets too much upkeep for you, you can always send one my way ;) haha They are all in good hands are just absolutely beautiful, good job! :)

13. mld

Ditto on the above!lol:x

14. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

@ Aquarles and MLD - Thank you so much, trust me I do my best to maintain my collection healthy and well fed.. And believe me when they are unhappy they will let you know.

LMAO no worries I’ll keep that in mind, you never know you might end up with a package from the sunshine state containing a little present XD

Funny Story Time lol (well it was funny to me at least) - last week I was in the middle of feeding my geckos, so my little sister comes in and grabs favorite leopard gecko which happens to be the first gecko I ever hatched. Unfortunately he didn’t' appreciate the fact that she interrupted his meal and next thing you he opens his mouth and bites my sister on the little skin fold between her index and thumb......No lie but it took me about 2 minutes to get him to let go, but then again, that was probably because I was laughing too hard to actually focus on my sister please..

15. aquarles

aquarles Elite Member

haha THAT is a funny story! My leopard gecko that I had a few years ago only bit one person and that was because she pulled his tail, needless to say she deserved it and I laughed! Your poor sister, I bet she will wait until feeding time is over next time though! ;)

16. mld

Too funny, note to self, never disturb a leopard gecko during meal time!:p

17. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Wow! They are so freaking cute!

18. mld

Just to let you know that we require regular updates, pictures included! I think I read that somewhere!:-"

19. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Yeah, wasn't that on the agreement page as you sign up for the forum?!?! :-" >:)hehe

20. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Yup, I wonder what would happen if I were to disturb My giant aptor who is close to 11 inches in length...I suppose some stitches would be in order..

Thanks you should see the new babies that hatched out this weekend, they are funny little geckos not to mention destructive.

LMAO, Gee I could have sworn I read that some where too,