This Disappears When Logged In

Happy Halloween!!!

Discussion in 'Birthday Wishes' started by Flint, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flint

Flint Elite Member

Hey all it's been a while since I've posted here, just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Herptastic Halloween!!!

Hope you all have a fun and safe time tonight!!!

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I keep on forgetting that its Halloween, thanks for the reminder, I'll have to get the treats out for those little goblins. I just love the little kids in their costumes, especially the home made ones.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! Our trick or Treat was Saturday night. And I was away attending a combo wedding/halloween party..
    Frankenstein and his bride got hitched.

4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Happy Halloween all!

This is the pumpkin I carved this year. I made this from a template that came with the pumpkin carving tools we bought the kids.

pumpkin.gif

Attached Files:

5. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Nice!

6. mld

What a great wedding/party that would have been. love the idea

OK, what are you doing next Halloween! My pumpkin I hope! Awesome job, do you use a dremel tool?

Attached Files:

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That was done with basic carving tools that come in those cheap kits they sell. The kit, with the template, was purchased at Target for $4.00.

8. mld

You are very talented with those cheap tools, I tend to always break them! There must be a trick to using them. Great job!

9. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Happy Halloween everyone! Today is the Wife's Birthday- I have my own personal witch ha,ha,ha.

10. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

[​IMG]

Happy halloween!!!

Nathan doesn't have a costume, so instead he just edited a photograph and drew one..LOL!

[​IMG]

11. mld

That sound like fun,;|(|
    happy birthday to your wife.
    Isn't your anniversary coming up soon too?

12. Medium

Medium Elite Member

Great looking pumpkin Rich! I am so glad my Trick-or-Treat days have ended, but still love seeing all the pumpkin's and costumes.

13. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I went trick-or-treating for the first time in years. I was a gypsy. It was a blast, and there was also a good haunted house in someone's backyard, to benefit the needy (admission was one canned good). It was more of a haunted maze, but definitely a good one for a backyard job.

Attached Files:

14. mld

Great costume, sounds like a good time and a great way to help others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.