This Disappears When Logged In

Happy Birthday Kernel

Discussion in 'Birthday Wishes' started by Evozakira, Jan 20, 2012.

1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better Caleb! :)
    I've started using Nasal Rinses when I get a cold, it takes some getting used to but I had the impression that it kept the nasal and sinus congestion from getting too bad.
    Michele I hope your daughter gets over her cold quickly and that it doesn't mess up her exam results!!

2. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Haven't you heard? Waking up with a cold on your birthday is the latest thing. Anyway, thanks and I hope her cold doesn't stop her from getting good results on her exams.

Thanks. I can hardly stand using a little nasal spray to open my nose, let alone a nasal rinse.

3. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Well maybe it is the new thing. I woke up on my birthday (oct 1) with all my joints swollen and lots of pain. Since i now know its perminent and not a cold that makes me cooler than u right? Lol

4. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Do you have Lyme, Evo?

5. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Sarcoidosis. Something that apparently effects different parts on the body. In my case its my joints and lungs. It popped up random. Went to sleep fine and woke up in pain. Couldnt even walk for 2 weeks. I now have to take Prednisone daily. Maybe thats why i randomly bought all these animals the past few months lol they got me through the bad times :p i love my critters