This Disappears When Logged In

Happy Birthday Kernel

Discussion in 'Birthday Wishes' started by Evozakira, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Thanks, Connie! I'm sitting here sucking on HALLS (that's the only way I'm not in severe pain) and watching Rocky Balboa.

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Your throat is still sore? Maybe you should go to a clinic and get checked for strep throat! If I'm really stressed, I get it, it comes on fast and is so sore!

3. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Ooops I missed this!! Happy be-lated birthday, Kernel!! :)
    I'm sorry that you're not feeling well! Postpone the celebration a week or so ;)

4. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Thanks Andrea. Michele, my throat is just mildly sore, but now it's swollen and I'm starting to get junk in my throat, so now I feel like I'm going to gag. Being sick is the most miserable feeling :-&

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Sounds like its time for a trip to the vet! Er,... I mean Doctor!;)

6. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

NO DOCTOR FOR ME!!! If I'm not well within the next few days then I will go, but for now NO DOCTOR.

7. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

8. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Thanks. About my previos post, I'm sorry if it came off rude. I think I'm just a little grumpy from being sick, losing my great grandmother and all the reptile law ****. Again I'm sorry.

9. mld

I didn't think you were being rude!
    You've been through a lot in the last little bit, and your sick, I'm surprised you still manage to post!

10. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

Hey! I missed your day! So Happy Birthday! Maybe you can have a re do when you're feeling better :)

11. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I don't blame you I drag off going to the DR's as long as I can lol Can't stand to go to the hospital, call my Dr and he sends me to the ER or walk in clinics, which is usually 4-8 hours of waiting...

12. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Oops! I missed your birthday Caleb! Well happy celebrating next week! Don't put off going to the doctor too long or you'll have to get Baytril injections for two weeks.

13. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

I really hope you start feeling better soon. You've been through a lot of stress and your body is just calling a loud "time out" -- listen to it! REST, REST, REST!! :)

14. jtlewis

jtlewis Well-Known Member

Happy belated birthday!

15. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Good cause I was worried that I did come of rude. Yea, I have been through allot lately. As I said before my great grandmother fell the day after Christmas, so we spent allot of time at the hospital and then of course she died, so then we had to deal with the funeral, then I get sick and there's allot of family feuding over the will and stuff and then to top it off, all the legal stuff that going on in the reptile industry. Posting gives me something to do while I'm resting and trying to get well, plus it makes me feel good to help people.

Thanks, I'm hoping to have a celebration Friday.

Thankfully I don't have to deal with that, but I just don't to go. I don't like to go anywhere when I'm sick.

Thanks Jenn. My immune system will kick within the next few days.

Thanks Andrea. By the time I'm well, I will have had TONS of rest.

Thanks.

16. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

No worries my friend! I am the same way. It takes a lot to get me to go to the Dr.
    Just ask my wife!;)
    But sometimes you just have to buckle down and do it.
    Or stay sick a lot longer than you have to.

17. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Well, my throat is fine now. I just have a bunch of junk in my head. The way I'm feeling now, I should be well in the next 3 days or so. Thanks for the support and the warm wishes guys, that's really helped me get feeling better.

18. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Glad you're feeling better!

19. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

I don't have as much junk today, YAYYY!!!

20. mld

Well, Caleb, its my daughters birthday today and she woke up with a cold. Is this contagious, birthdays and cold! Too make things worse she starts her exams today, what a bummer! I think you started something.

Sorry to keep this birthday thread going, I'm sure its one of the longest one yet! lol

Glad your starting to feel better:)