This Disappears When Logged In

Hamburg Expo Crestie

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by val1p, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. val1p

val1p Member

So after many many months of asking the parents for permission for another gecko (currently have two female leopard geckos.. around 2-31/2 years old), I've finally been given the green light to get one. So I went to the Hamburg Reptile Expo! There weren't as many cresties as I saw last year.. and I was on a low budget, so my choices weren't so broad, but I'm very happy with the crestie I chose. Here he is! (Still unnamed)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This picture is too big to post here.. click

[​IMG]

And that last one is the crestie that my friend bought.

PS- I used to post here, but I forgot all about it! Then at the Expo I saw a guy with HERPCENTER.COM written down his arm in black ink.. so if you see this.. Hi mister! lol

2. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

nice cresties! i was at a show today too, I think this must be the season or somethin lol. ....congrats

3. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL, great looking crestie :)

4. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Cute little crestie. "But grandma, what big eyes you have!":eek:

5. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

:( I never get to go to reptile shows.....i'd have to drive 15 hours to go to any good ones :(
    But on the upside, thats a very cute crestie!

6. madamwlf

madamwlf Member

That's a cute crestie. It was a great show this time around. I walked away with a Guyuan(?) boa, a jurassic milk and a trans-peco copperhead. Oh and that individual with all the ink on him was one of the moderators on here. He rode to the show with me and my husband.

7. virgilpoe

virgilpoe Member

hello

I was at the show today and i got a few nic herps a western hognose, a water dragon and a bunch of feeders and a gaint black millapide.

8. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

What time were you guys all there? I was there too. Spent WAY too much money :eek:

9. val1p

val1p Member

From 11-2 about. I was the really tall girl with short brown hair. And bright green shoes. Yeah.. like that helps at all.. lol. What'd you get furryscaly?

10. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY Elite Member

I think it's about time for me to get some cresteds. Gonna build the Morelia s. cheynei a bigger enclosure and convert his to a crested enclosure, shouldn't be to hard

11. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Ah, I was there from 9-12 or so. Heh, I got a LOT. Mosly frogs and invertebrates, with a few geckos.

12. virgilpoe

virgilpoe Member

hey

i was there from about 10 to 2 was a good show

13. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

they're sooo cute! beautiful colors too. they're on my wish list. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.