This Disappears When Logged In

had to get rid of them all

Discussion in 'Colubrids *General*' started by SKULLMAN, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

i know i haven't been around in along time the site looks great.we just found out that we had to get rid of all of our snakes because the landlord had another aparment whos tenants also had snakes and one of them got loose,i guess it got downstairs and there was an old lady who lived there she seen the snake and had a heart attack.so she made us get rid of ours.i would like to thank all of you who helped me out when i first came here asking questions you were all so helpful here are a few pics of my boy before i got rid of them.thanks again to all of you.

Attached Files:

2. venus

venus Founding Member

Awww Stephen, I am so sorry. Thats terrible you have to pay for someone elses mistake. Best wishes to you and hopefully you can move and start over again.

3. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

How awful is that??? I would cry a river if that ever happened to me....thats where homeownership comes in...you are your own landlord....best wishes...hope you can get another friend soon!!!

4. The D

The D Mango Empress

That really sucks man, sorry you had to get rid of your snakes, they all looked beautiful.

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,

Thats horrible Skullman. You still have an interest in herps, so it doesn't mean you have to stop visiting! You are always welcome here. I hope the woman is ok and again, sorry to hear that you had to lose your collection under those circumstances.

6. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

That's terrible, Stephen: I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry for you!
    Hopefully you were able to find good homes for your beautiful animals.
    Everyone pays for irresponsible pet ownership! It really gets my hackles up!
    Were you able to keep your uro, T, and Scorpions? (now the T and scorpions would give ME a heart-attack.... but hopefully you still have them.)
    All the best to you,
    Andrea

7. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

sorry to hear about that. hope to still see you around visiting! :)

8. Airion

Airion Elite Member

im sorry to hear that. hopefully you will be able to find another place to go to start over again:(

9. jimijaw

jimijaw Active Member

Oh man I really hate to hear that!!! Its such a shame! Before I bought this place my land lord was a snake owner also so I didnt have any problems. Again I am so sorry to hear it!!! Hang in there its got to get better. Jimi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.