This Disappears When Logged In

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by trahana, Aug 13, 2016.

1. trahana

trahana New Member

Hi there.
    I'm terrible at intros which is why it will probably take me twenty plus minutes to finish writing this. xD
    I've been catching and handling reptiles and all things living since I was very young. I have only two reptiles at the moment, a male Tokay Gecko and a female Bearded Dragon, I also help my mom take care of her Chuckwalla. I got my Tokay just two weeks ago which is why I've decided to join at least one reptile forum. I found his ad on craiglist and the poor guy was living in a critter keeper that was barely large enough for him to stretch out(not a pity buy, I swear). I'm great at keeping desert reptiles happy, but haven't had a tropical one since my last anole died which was while I was still in high school. I feel rather paranoid about the humidity dropping in his terrarium.
    Anyways, I love exploring and catching whatever crawls near enough that I notice. I the neighborhood snake handler and have moved everything from the common gopher snakes to local rattlers. Fun times.

Well, nice to be here

2. Garters45

Garters45 Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you. I'm the same. If it crawls or slithers, its game. :)

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the neighborhood!

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HC!