This Disappears When Logged In

Greetings From The Desert Southwest

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jay Hundley, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Jay Hundley

Jay Hundley New Member

Hey guys and gals. My name is Jay Hundley and I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico USA. I have always loved animals of any kind. I currently have a 17 year old cat, a large Chilean rose tarantula, a fantastic Beardie named Pancho and a red iguana named Lefty. Lefty lost his right front foot to a sibling long before I got him, thus his name. (yes, like the song "Pancho and Lefty" by Willie Nelson, google it) He has a little stump below his elbow and does very well without it. I also have 17 year old grandson (that's kind of like a pet, isn't it?)
    I'm in the process of building a new enclosure for both of them and will post some pictures when I'm done. I've spent the last few days just reading and browsing the forums and soaking up some of the knowledge here.

The Photo of Pancho was taken a couple of weeks ago. He had that poor cricket a neurotic wreck when he finally ate it.
    Pancho.png

This was taken about two months ago. Lefty has grown considerably and put on some bulk. He loves to soak in his tub. Lefty.png

TamJam likes this.
  2. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Hello and welcome to the site!
    Love your lizards. I am in Jamaica in the Caribbean. Have 2 green iguanas and lots of other critters including
    snakes, turtles and tortoises.
    I will never forget my awesome trip to Santa Fe - my first ever experience of snow, at age 16. As Willie Nelson said in his song: classify these as Good Times.

Jay Hundley likes this.