This Disappears When Logged In

Green Tree Python Custom Cage Recommendation

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by lkmalawilvr, Feb 20, 2014.

1. lkmalawilvr

lkmalawilvr New Member

I am hoping to get some recommendations of companies that build Green Tree Python enclosures. I am hoping to find someone that has experience in building tanks for the GTPs. I would like something aesthetically pleasing but most of all perfect for them. I am also interested in stacking them and want to put my ball python above the GTP. I was looking at pvccages.com. Any other cage manufacturers out there?

2. safftaft

safftaft Well-Known Member

Since you are looking to stack them I say vision cages but they tend to be expensive and do not look as aesthetically pleasing as something you can build yourself (which is my recommendation). The link to their site is here Vision Products
    You could also try to find a local furniture maker to help as well. It would cost close to the vision cages and you would get exactly what you are looking for.

3. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

There are a lot of cage manufacturers out there, and almost all of them have a product that is well suited for a GTP. Boaphile plastics, Animal Plastics, constrictors northwest, are three good brands off the top of my head. There are many others

If you want stackable enclosures that are easy to clean, lightweight, hold temperature/humidity well, id stick to the plastic manufacturers.