This Disappears When Logged In

Green Ameiva needs TLC

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by tink, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tink

tink Elite Member

Hello everyone. This is the first time I have ever thought about doing this. But I'm going to have to. I'm planning to go to college after school and/or maintain a full time job. I might be moving out and can't take all my animals with me. Or if I don't I won't have the time to give them their proper care. I've decided to see if anyone would be interested in my Green Ameiva? I've had him for about a year and half now. He's had one vet check. It's a male and his name is Dinosaur. Ameivas are kinda aggressive, but he only bit if threatened. He's quiet tame, just hard to catch. Super fast! I'm not sure if I want money for him or not though. I'm willing to give away his whole setup. 20gal Long w/ driftwood, bowl, UTH, UVfixture. Would anyone be interested? The only problem is I won't ship. So, you'd have to be around here or meet me at the Columbus Reptile show in April. I also have a Rough-Skinned Newt that needs a good home, 3 Green Tree Frogs, and some pet mice. But right now my main consern is my Green Ameiva. I love him, he just needs more care and attention. So reply or just email me at cmk2005@alltel.net if questions or anything. Here is some pictures.
    [​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]
    here is one of the GTF, male
    [​IMG]

2. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

How big will the Ameiva get?

3. tink

tink Elite Member

he's full size now. just about 1 foot long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.