This Disappears When Logged In

Gravid Hogg pics

Discussion in 'Hog Island Boas' started by Joe, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Here is a couple of pics of our hopefully gravid Hogg Island Boa...all being well she should drop around the 18th May!! Gettin excited now lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers for looking

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Great pics!

3. venus

venus Founding Member

Awww, what a pretty face..great pic Joe.

4. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

What a beauty, Joe. I've got my fingers crossed for the babies! That's less than a month away now! SOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!!
    Do you have pics of the male?

5. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

Awww bless - she is due on my wedding anniversary lol

Good luck :)

6. petsareusrescue

petsareusrescue Elite Member

Really nice looking snake

7. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

what a great looking snake. love the second pic. good luck! :)

8. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Thanks for all your comments guys :)

Cheers Marsha, shes a puppy dog with it too, in the second pic the lense was about 4inches from her face and she didn't care at all

We have some pics of the male but i'll get some more recent ones of him in a couple of days, he ate last night so i'll leave him alone for a bit

Heres hoping that that brings us some luck with her :) Hope you have a good anniversary :)

Thanks again for your comments

9. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

Thank you for the anniversary wished Joe - very kind of you :)

fingers crossed for a load of healthy babies/eggs (which will she have??)

10. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Thank you :) She will (hopefully) have babies....all boas have livebirths:)

11. Bighill_Reptiles

Bighill_Reptiles Elite Member

Congrats Joe best of luck and hope she drops 20 babies for ya

12. BlackJack

I think she and Talyn are due about the same time! It's sooooo exciting!

I hope you have a nice healthy clutch. She is just gorgeous. (I want to see pics of the sire! (after he's digested completely)

13. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Cheers:) We are hoping that she will, and she is a big girl at about 7ft, **** I'm excited now lol.....she has done a waxy stool this morning so not long now...... :D

Cheers again Andrea, I'll try get pics of him tonight....and best of luck with Talyn!!! :)

14. Bighill_Reptiles

Bighill_Reptiles Elite Member

congrats and keep us posted twenty good live health worms comming in the next few days any pic's of dad ?

15. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Cheers, I'll keep you posted.....looked at the records for this girl and her POS was on the 2nd feb so a bit early for her waxy stool which is a little confusing but she stills looks good....just need to wait till the 18th May (the original date I had worked out) and see what happens....lets hope the big girl, all 7ft of her, does us proud lol

Thanks again :)

16. BlackJack

Hi Joe
    How long after the waxy stool should one expect the birth? Just curious in case Talyn's next stool is waxy. She's also due around mid May if I calculated correctly.

17. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

I've taken over the computer!!! Hahaha:D

Andrea, the after the typical waxy stool they should give birth as close as a couple of days later! That's "should" being the operative word - there's been a lot of "shoulds" we've found, that aren't always necessarily the case!:rolleyes: :D

I'm not sure what she had was THE waxy stool, but we're just sitting tight and will see what happens. I personally don't want to get too excited as i don't want to be disappointed should it turn out that she's been winding us up or if she lays all slugs. But what will be will be!:)

We'll keep you all updated - not looking forward to moving her next weekend, when she's so close to *fingers crossed* giving birth. We also have corn snake eggs due to hatch right about the day we move house and the mother is gravid again and due to lay her second clutch also on the day we move! LOL ah the joys...:p

Happy anniversary Brittone and hubby!:) Let's hope we have a special anniversary gift for you - speaking of which, ever thought of owning a hogg island?? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.