This Disappears When Logged In

Gravid CircleBack

Discussion in 'Common/Red Tail Boa' started by EriksExotics, Apr 2, 2014.

1. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Aww. I love babies. I can't wait to see them.

2. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I can't wait to see em either!! lol They need to hurry up and pop outta her!

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

What's the holdup? Doesn't she know how anxious we all are?

4. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Erik what's going on over there, you already said I was getting one so where is it lol! I can only imagine how you feel...

5. EriksExotics

Sorry guys! She must have seen that I made these promises to the people of HC and, as payback for making her go through this, she's holding off as long as she can! lol I'd say less than a week but no waxy stool or anything other signs of birth in the next few days but I am handling it alright :) My buddies virgin held off for about a month and he got 38 babies, no slugs or stillborns so if more wait results in more babies, it's fine with me!! Either way I just want to make sure she's safe and healthy. Could slug out and I'd still be happy to have a healthy mom. That's the one part that really gets to me.. My friend lost three females last year. He's a well known and professional breeder who did everything right but there were issues that were in no one's control and that really scares me.

6. EriksExotics

04/14/2014 02:35 AM (It is currently 04/14/2014 02:41 AM)

Waxy stool has been dropped!! I don't see myself getting much sleep tonight as I'm super excited and nervous all at once! :)

The second I see babies, You guys will hear about it!!!

7. EriksExotics

I've contained myself pretty well these last few months but I'm going crazy now! haha

8. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Dude im getting anxiety just from following this thread.... come on baby lets see some GOO!

9. EriksExotics

Got about three hours of sleep last night and I'm currently fighting falling asleep again lol I'm officially losing my mind

10. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

:-" yah right......try my patience already Erik.

11. EriksExotics

She can't sit still :) She's cruising around so that's a good sign!

12. EriksExotics

Looks like we're extremely close... My guess is that I'll have babies tonight/tomorrow morning ;)

13. trappen

trappen Elite Member

looking forward to the pics !!

14. EriksExotics

I'm feeling so impatient! lol It's nerve racking waiting

15. EriksExotics

No babies yet :p

16. tbron

tbron Elite Member

anything yet

17. Precia

Precia Active Member

I can't wait to see pictures!! Is mama doing ok? Any babies yet?

18. EriksExotics

Mom is doing well. Active, alert and looking slim. No babies yet but I'll keep everyone posted!

19. trappen

trappen Elite Member

you need to tell that woman to drop them babies already!!!

20. EriksExotics

Still no babies. I've had a hide space in her cage since the 21st but she's only used it once and has been using it as a play structure instead, climbing on top of it lol
    She's been pushing/rubbing every day which is kind of weird. I'm not sure why she's fixed on escape. She has a ton of privacy.. Her cage doors are covered with newspaper so she can't see out and no one can see it. I have been checking for babies once every other day as to not stress her. She's holding out on me and it's killing me. As I said, though... As soon as I have some news for you, I will let you all know :)