This Disappears When Logged In

Got My New Froggies!

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by Joy81, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joy81

Joy81 Elite Member

I finally got my tank setup, and on Wednesday the pet store got the frogs in! I went with intentions of only getting one, but when I saw them I had to get two! Besides I don't want my little froggy to be lonely, now do I? Lol

One hopped out and started to climb up my arm :p of course I picked that one, it earned the name Rowdy. Then I picked one that had to be excavated from under some wood, I named that one Shy. Both are very healthy, and eating well. They are still young, and pretty small, only about 2 inches or so. They are soooo neat, and inquisitive, they climb around and hang off the branches like little monkeys.

My husband was pretty annoyed about spending more $ then we had agreed on, but after one climbed up the back of his neck and was falling asleep on his head he decided they were cool :rolleyes:

But all in all they rock, and we love them!:p

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Re: Got My New Froggies!!!!!

Awww that's great! I think wee need some photos ;)

3. venus

venus Founding Member

Congrats!! Cant wait to see pictures.

4. Joy81

Joy81 Elite Member

As soon as I can get some I will get them posted. I don't have a computer tho, I suck, I know! I use the computer at work, like now, lol Working hard you know!

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Where do you think I am ;), plus its Friday, we arn't suppose to work hard.

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Friday with 2 hours and 15 mins to go. I mentally checked out at about noon.

7. Joy81

Joy81 Elite Member

LOL! I work at a bakery, and the boss is sick today, so I'm all alone, well except for you guys :p I hope your working as hard as I am!

8. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Well I guess I got that wrong -- I worked hard all day today. (But I guess that makes up for BS'ing my way through Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday....

Congrat's on the new froggies!

Frognut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.