Well, it was bound to happen- I was cleaning out the mangrove snake enclosure and I put my hand too close to his face. He did the only reasonable thing he could do- he bit me. I will try to put the pics up tonight. It didn't really hurt and bled only a little bit. I don't think I was envenomated (mildly venomous/rear fanged). I guess time will tell though,if so I expect it to only be a bit irritating though as they have to really chew the venom into their prey/victim. More info as it comes along.