This Disappears When Logged In

Goodbye Nikki

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by MoogleBass, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I called my mom on my lunch break today to see if she would run and get me something for the roaches while I was at work. When I called her i could barely hear her and only tell that she was crying. I just sat there on the phone trying my hardest to listen to what she had to say to me. But couldn't make it out other than my horse died. Mom found her in her stall wedged and when I called mom just had found her. We had to pull her out of the stall with the tractor. I wasn't home for any of this though. I have had Nikki since I was 7 or 8 or 9 I forget which, she was 15 then, so she lived a long 31 or 32 years. She will be missed as she was one the best horses that I have ever had and have ever been around. She was a gentle giant never gave us a problem. You will be missed :(

2. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with you!

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm so sorry to hear that Nate.
    Losing a pet that has been with you since childhood is a rough deal!
    Do you know what happened?

4. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

I am sorry Nate.

5. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Heart attack is what we are thinking. It looked like she pawed at the stall door and she fell with her mouth open, and was bleeding from the rectum.

6. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry Nate!!!

7. Ace

Ace Elite Member

I'm so sorry!

8. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

I'm so sorry!

9. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

So sorry Nate. Weasley sends you snuggles.

10. wgnelson

wgnelson Elite Member

It is always difficult to lose a beloved pet. My condolences.

11. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Very sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds as though she had a good, long, healthy AND happy life.

12. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

That is so-so sad. You are in my thoughts and I am so sorry to hear about it. Wishing a mountain of strength for you.:(

13. Alakzamn

Alakzamn Active Member

So sorry, hope you feel better, my cat have died of heart attack too, I didn't eat and sleep but finally I battled over my sadness.
    Wish you well!

14. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

So sorry to hear about this. What an awful situation for your mom to find her in. It sounds like she had quite the life with you for such a long period of time. I'm sure you have a lot of happy memories of her.

15. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh Nate -- I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It must have been terrible for all of you.:(

You are in my thoughts and I'm sending {{HUGS}} your way!!!

16. angrykitten

angrykitten Elite Member

I am very sorry for your loss. I am sure she knew she was loved by you and your family.

17. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

R I P Nikki! It is always losing a such loved pet! I lost a dog my parents had since they first got married, and she was my first pet, she died at about 12 years old! I was devastated even though we had to move country and leave her with my Aunty.

18. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Sorry for your lose. I know it is difficult.

19. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

I am so sorry to hear this Nate. She is in a better place. Sorry for your loss. :(

20. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

*hugs* Sorry, Nate. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.