This Disappears When Logged In

Goodbye My Aunt

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by ShAn3, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beardie

Beardie Elite Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know what you are going through. I lost a brother a couple years ago. He died when the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck in the womb. That is all you can do is think of happy times and know that your Auntie is in a much better place.

2. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

Just got a call from Mum, she' now at my grand-parents house (my grandies have a granny flat off my aunt's house). They have all been crying. My cousin apparently still doesn't know what's happening

3. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

So sorry to hear about that, so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. I'm sure she knew she was very well loved and can be there to watch over you. Draw strength from family and friends. Sounds like everyone is trying to be there for each other.

4. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

One good thing has came out of it. My cousin is getting a snake-since seeing Delilah he wants one. And my Mum and Grandies are wanting to get him something. My grand-pa has had experience in Snakes before. he used to keep vens.

5. bdoink

bdoink Elite Member

I'm so sorry. Losing a loved one is never easy.

6. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

Thanks, she is probably watching over me. I have been feeling better lately

7. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

My aunt's funeral is right now. I have made a pray for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.