This Disappears When Logged In

Goodbye Jaws!!

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by David McConley, Jan 30, 2012.

1. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Woke up this morning to a sight I was afraid I was going to see. Jaws was lying in his enclosure dead. He just laid down and stopped breathing. I have no clue what happened, but he was the rescue I got from Animal Control about 3 years ago and he was a sporadic eater at the best of times. I think he was one of my favorites because he never stopped trying to bite me whenever I walked by his enclosure. He gave up the ghost and I wish him well and hope God is in need of a great spirited snake. Good bye Jaws, I will never forget you. By the way, I had him down as female but, I actually probed him and he probed deep, so it was definitely a male.

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry to hear about Jaws David!
    Sounds like his name suited him, and I'm sure God will take that spirit and put it to good use. Prayers go out to you and your family!
    RIP Jaws

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry to hear David :( RIP Jaws

4. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Sorry about your lose David :( Im sure Jaws had a wonderful life with you caring for him RIP buddy

5. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

Rest in Peace Jaws :(

6. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I'm sorry, RIP Jaws.

7. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry for your loss. I'm sure his last years with you were appreciated. Maybe the constant striking was just his ways of saying "thanks for keeping me alive and well enough to defend myself with dignity".
    RIP Jaws.

8. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

So sorry to hear that. I'm sure he knew he had a wonderful home with you and can't wait to see you again from across the rainbow bridge.

9. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Thank you one and all. I can't tell you how hard it was to walk by his enclosure this morning.

10. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

my thoughts are with you David, I am so sorry to hear about Jaws :(

11. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm sorry to hear this David. Its the unexpected, unexplained ones that really get to you.

12. bradyloach

bradyloach Elite Member

Rip jaws <3

13. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

RIP Jaws, sorry David :(

14. JPow

JPow Member

Sorry for your loss David. Take pride in knowing you helped another living creature survive.

15. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Sorry to hear that David, you did your very best, that`s all any of us can do...

16. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

I am so sorry for your loss, David! You did a great job with him and we all loved hearing about his one of a kind temperament. I will be praying for you.

17. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

I'm sorry for your loss :(

18. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

So sorry to hear, RIP Jaws.