This Disappears When Logged In

Good Herp Vet in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Herp Health' started by skelly98, Jun 21, 2012.

1. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

ok, so i have a new mountian horned dragon- but he is acting lethartic and wont even hold his head up in the bath. so, vet time. i only have 80$ (heres a secret: i'm 13), but my dad can help, but he wont help too much. i was looking at links road, but i got mixed reviews.... i am only 13, but i have lots of herp experience (at it from 9 yrs, plus lots of research) and am giving him electrolyte and flkucker's repti+boost, and he seems to be getting a bit better (holding his head up, eyes open, and clinging to my hand when i pick him up for the feeding) . but i think he needs a vet, and i really want to take him... so, does anyone know a good toronto vet that dosent charge too much? :) any help appreciated!

2. justor

justor Elite Member

I can't really recommend a vet in Canada, but mountain horned dragons are almost always wild-caught. So make sure you bring in a fecal sample when you find a good vet. You will want to get him tested for parasites.

3. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

yes, i know :) i do do my research! i have no poop yet, because he is new, but i am expecting some, so the vet will get the sample... i know what i need, i just need to know a good place to get it done :p

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

5. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

Thanks! Does anyone have any experience with the ones near Toronto? Great list, I'll definaley give it a read.