This Disappears When Logged In

Going to the Show Today!

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by LovetheBaruu, Apr 17, 2010.

1. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

My nephew has decided he would like to have a frog or two. I am taking him to the reptile show to see what he might be interested in and begin the research. I am going to help him do this the "right way." Thank goodness he knows that the actual purchase will be after education and housing is complete! This is ging to have to be a "lower maintenance" species. I, of course, am hoping he falls in love with the tomatoes! Any suggestions? WTF?

2. Orca

Orca Elite Member

I've never owned frogs before but I'm partial to the White's. Pretty much because they are cute and chunky looking :)

3. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

I went to the show too!! Must have missed you!! I got 2 new additions to the family!!! Red Eyed Tree Frogs!!! Since I have decided to make the entire 29G tank project JUST FOR THEM, it's gonna be sic!! Got a great deal on decor at Petsmart yesterday, $80 worth for $21!! I'll let everyone know about my new members with another thread. Nice to hear that you are still alive and kicking.

4. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

yeah, WTF, tomato or chubby frog is a good start.

5. LovetheBaruu

I scored a 45 gallon long for FREE! It needs some TLC but it holds water and I got that scrubbing thing down! Turns out my nephew is not as commited to the frog idea as it initially seemed. He wanted everything (nearly anyway) he saw at the show. This included snakes, Chams, and arachnids. So, until he is commited, I'm out. What to put into a 45?:p

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

corn snake?

7. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Well after it is scrubbed nice and clean (don't forget the hard-water stains) - it would be PERFECT for Marcus Cicero (of the People) - my Ball Python....

So, if you could just hop over and drop it off... :p :rolleyes: tee-hee~

8. LovetheBaruu

How's about I hold it 'til July? ;) Come to Michigan

9. Brennan

Brennan Elite Member

I vote for a ball python, if you want something more exotic then I would get a pair of armored skinks.

10. LovetheBaruu

Thanks for the "help" I think we are at our legal limit- you people are not helping with my self control!

11. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.... gasp... Hahahahahahahahah... giggle, snort.... sniggle.... snicker...
    I wasn't aware you had any self control!??!!? giggle.... haahaaahahahah

....wipes tear from eye...

12. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

I have to agree with Steph YOU HAVE NO SELF CONTROL!! I should know, especially after our 2 hour phone chats, and your 'helping' with school projects!!