This Disappears When Logged In

God Bless the Beautiful Innocent Kids

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by schmidt1894, Dec 14, 2012.

1. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Take a moment of silent and remember the beautiful children in Connecticut that had their life's taken away from them. They all had futures, I just don't understand how someone can do such a horrible thing. May god be with the children that survived and were able to walk out of school, and to the parent's and friends to who knew the victims.

You have to be so thankful that it didn't happen to you, let alone those innocent children. I want everybody to take the extra step and to be sure that everyone is safe. If you notice anything suspicious, tell someone. You can't take any chances.

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

May the gods guide their souls to a better place and free the little ones that survived from the nightmares to come.

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Heart breaking, all 4 of my kids are in the age range of the childeren who where taken away from the world today. I hope the parents and loved ones can find a way to go on with life and find a way to honor those lives taken too soon!!

RIP little ones

4. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

I just don't understand... Why..? How could somebody do something so awful? Now the real trick is gonna be, how do you tell the rest of the children that they are safe at school when something so horrific happened to them?

It just kills me that this happened, because I do tutor little kids from this age range... And I'd be deveasted if it happened to them... I honestly wouldn't know what to do in my spare time.

Some of these kids had futures... They were all looking forward to Sanata coming, but their lives were taken by a unsuch manner.

I believe this is another eye awakening for the United States, this shows how easy it is to get into a school and do such a horrible thing. We, as the United States, as a country, have to step up, and wake up. We need to protect our children, and our people.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Thats the problem. There is no reason for this. It is the act of a madman. Someone whos head is so screwed up that a rational person cannot comprehend their thinking.
    All we can do is to keep the survivers and the families in our thoughts and prayers.

6. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

If that's the problem, why don't we, as a country, be on a watch out then for them...?

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

But what do we watch for? They look just like everybody else. Unless they do somethingto bring attention to themselves nobody knows and the families, which should notice something often chose to ignore it, writing it off to just being a "phase" that their son or daughter is going thru.
    If they notice it at all.

8. Vers

Vers Elite Member

Do you realize just how many people in this country alone suffer from mental illnesses/disorders? Check this out. This is simply something that cannot be regulated.

9. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Merlin you have no idea how right you are. The families choose to ignore it or are too caught up with themselves they don't notice. He was autistic had no friends was a troubled teen and family and friends knew it. They did nothing. He targeted that school where his mother taught part time at least. That alone, common sense tells me this happened bc of his home life.

Watching this meeting the press this morning they are almost hitting ot on the head. We don't care enough about the mentally ill or disabled.

I pray and know in my heart that the innocent are no longer suffering. My heart aches that precious children suffered. What else can I honestly say, other than these poor innocent children.