This Disappears When Logged In

Gizmo,ClaraBelle,Green

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Demonic_Rage, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonic_Rage

Demonic_Rage Elite Member

Well Hello all I am going through one of the worst Christmas hoildays I have every had. Here in ross county ohio we have been blasted for the last several days with freezeing rain and lots of snow. We lost power in our home Yesterday at about 2:00am and its been off every since.I gathered all my reptiles up and did eveything in my power to save them but I ended up loseing my two Beardied Dragons and my green iguana. Due to the cold. I managed to save my snakes. Which I am very thankful for. I am lucky that I have family close by that still has power. I rushed my animals over here. And got them warm. But my poor lizards just couldn't hang on any longer. Well I hope everyone else has a better hoilday than me. Merry Christmas everyone

Thanks
    Matt and Family

2. Microscope Jockey

Microscope Jockey Elite Member

That's terrible :( You have all my sympathy.

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I'm so sorry to hear that Matt.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Matt that is just awful! I hope things even out for you!

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

OMG that's horrible, Matt; so sorry about your lizards and Iggy. I'm glad you were able to save your snakes.
    I wish you all the best and a lot of courage and strength.

6. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

I'm so sorry this happened Matt!! :(
    My sympathies,
    Jem

7. Demonic_Rage

Demonic_Rage Elite Member

Thanks guys. Its always nice to have a little encouragement in a time of need. I don't think that I will be able to find another Dragon quite like Gizmo but maybe one day I will. My Wife had a breakdown when I told her the news about her lizard I dont know if I will be able to get her back into the world of herps or not. Only time shall tell. Merry Christmas everyone Thanks agian for your support.

8. MoLdYpOtAtOe

MoLdYpOtAtOe Elite Member

I'm very sorry to hear that:(
    I have had the same thing happen a couple years ago with my leos. I used handwarmers stuffed all over my lizards hide. Some of them still passed away and some lived. Its a harsh reality we live:(

9. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

thats such a shame. i'm so sorry to hear what happened. extra thoughts are with you for the holidays.

10. cman

cman Elite Member

Oh im so sorry to hear that I really hope your doing ok!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.