This Disappears When Logged In

Girl Needs Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaydsr2887, Aug 4, 2014.

1. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

Hey I wanted to know if rich would be able to answer this questions.... I have a friend on Facebook who is looking for certain care sheets to certain animals that she could print off and hand out at the next show in her area at her vendor table... She plans on giving full credit to who ever and where ever she gets them from and I referee her to this site if she could have permission to do so.... Thank you....

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Have you tried using our private messaging feature? It will send an e-mail notification to the recipient to let them know they have a PM on here.

3. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

Oh forgot about that feature.... Lol thanks just did that.....

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

As long as they have the HC logo and info on them I see no issue.

5. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I think it's a good idea, it will probably help educate/inform a lot of people.

6. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

That's why I jumped on the opportunity to tell her about all of the care sheets we have.... It also gives herpcenter recognition outside of the web as well that's why I brought it up to her.....

- - - Updated - - -

I also know that not a lot of people are informed about the pets they get from shows or are and don't take the time to absorb the info they are told and I thought it is a wonderful idea to have a table just giving out care sheets like that.....