This Disappears When Logged In

Ginginator Pic

Discussion in 'Pituophis (Pines, Bulls, Gophers)' started by Microscope Jockey, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microscope Jockey

Microscope Jockey Elite Member

Here's a pic of the Ginginator :D I know it's not very good but a certain bullsnake, who is pushing four feet, did not wish to leave her cage and made this known by hissing, rattling, striking, snorting, huffing, puffing up, and generally cursing in the very saltiest language a bullsnake can muster :p I won that battle but she finally got the better of me by being non-cooperative to the extent that this was the only semi-decent photo out of about 40! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

WOW! She looks HUGE now!!
    Good luck trying to get another picture any time soon, She doesn't look very pleased with you! :p lol

3. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

She does look much bigger! What have you been feeding her Heather, giant super rats?! :D She is a beautiful snake, shame about the temperament though - don't worry I'm sure it's only a rebelious stage that she'll grow out of :p

4. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

What the heck are you feeding that monster ???

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Aw look at that face! :D
    How could she be anywhere NEAR as hissy as you say! ;)
    I think her and Duke have been conspiring to drive you nuts!

6. Microscope Jockey

Microscope Jockey Elite Member

She's not usually that hissy nor is she as enormous as she looks, I think she was holding her breath when I took that pic :p She's around 3.5' and pretty similar to a corn snake in girth, eats rat pups, and she'll be two years old in August. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.