This Disappears When Logged In

Getting fat :)

Discussion in 'Hog Island Boas' started by Joe, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Hi guys, just thought I would share acouple of pics of Bonnie our female hogg island boa...here is a pic of her in january..

[​IMG]

...and this is her this evening looking quit a bit "bigger"...she just cannot get comfortable bless her...she is due to drop her litter in about 6 weeks ish...

[​IMG]

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Joe,,,,,she's huge !!!! and looks fantastic !!!!

3. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Cheers Ken, cannot wait for her to give birth I just hope I'm lucky enough to witness it.. :)

4. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

She's gorgeous, what I wouldn't give for one of her babies. You guys need to move over here. lol

5. venus

venus Founding Member

wow, shes beautiful!!! Good luck, I hope you get to witness the birth.

6. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

She's just beautiful!!
    (She already has that "I'm sick of being pregnant" attitude! -- and 6 more weeks?! Poor thing!)

Good luck with the babies!!!

7. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Cheers for the comments guys...and just so he doesn't feel left out here is the expectant dad...

[​IMG]

8. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Beautiful pictures!!! Wow! :)

9. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

WOW!! They are both beauties!!

10. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Thanks guys, she certainly is a beauty, as is the dad by the way - what a stunner!!

We HOPE she is gravid, but by the shape and size of her she is. Now here's hoping she gives birth to some babies and not just slugs (this will be her first litter). We are especially excited about these guys, because they are so hard to come by now, well true breeds are, and they are a spectacular species.

Hmm not looking forward to mother's attitude when trying to take the babies away from her though! :p

Will keep you all updated *fingers crossed*

P.S. Jay.. we would love to move over there.. tell me what time the flight is and where the house is and we're there! :D ;)

11. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Very nice Joe & Rachel,

Hope everything works out ok, can't wait to see the pics of the little ones.

Steve

12. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

WOW! Those are the best looking Hoggs I've ever seen! Six weeks is a long time yet.... for me to wait for pictures! LOL :p

13. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Cheers guys :)

Tell me about it lol...but when you think total gestation is about 5-6 months...them 6 weeks is just round the corner.....but yet so far!!!!! :D

14. venus

venus Founding Member

wow, dad is a beauty also. Love the color.

15. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Thanks Marsha!

The size difference between the two is amazing.....will try a pic at some point this weekend..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.