This Disappears When Logged In

Georgia 1998-2012

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by DwarvenChef, Oct 28, 2012.

1. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

My cat for the past 14 years passed away today. Not been an easy day at all. While this is hitting me in bursts it is hitting my daughter fairly hard, they grew up together. My daughter is 17 and all her life that she remembers is that Georgia was there, scowling at her, Georgia didn't like anyone but me... and I have little love for things with fur... Georgia was my cosmic joke, she loved me because cats anoy me, but I still ended up loving her.

Going to be tonight will be unbearable, she always climbed up and fell asleep on my chest every night, even though the last couple days she didn't have the strength to jump up on the bed. I would pick her up and place her at the foot of the bed and after I was settled in she would climb on my chest... I really don't want to get in bed...

2. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

I feel your loss. Sorry about your cat :(

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry about your loss. May you find some comfort in the memories she has left you and your family. RIP Georgia

4. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Georgia.

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Sorry for your loss.

6. cassicat4

cassicat4 Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry...I've lost several amazing cats over the years with their own little loving quirks, so I can deeply empathize. I know it will hurt for awhile, and I hope you find comfort in the memories.

7. bucher70

bucher70 Elite Member

Very sorry for the loss of your friend.

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

So sorry to hear about Georgia, it's so hard to lose a pet. (((hugs)))

9. pandorasbox

pandorasbox Elite Member

Sorry for your loss :(

10. alpine

alpine Elite Member

I am very sorry for your loss :(

11. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry for your loss.

12. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Thanks all for the for the kind words. It's been a long day but as I have been expecting this day I have also been preparing myself for this and it has helped me deal.