This Disappears When Logged In

Frozen Rodents ROTTEN!

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by HERPies, Mar 22, 2011.

1. HERPies

HERPies Elite Member

So my wife left for work early this morning and text me saying that 2 bags of my feeders were on the floor of the garage. She assured me she didn't leave them out while she was digging through it sunday...(i think we have all heard something like that!) So anyways, 40 small rats and 25 mice are now in the garbage!! Just needed to rant somewhere that people will actually understand my frustration...

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Yeah - I feel your pain. That's why I manage all of those details in my house.

3. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

ugh!!!
    I hate when something like that happens, usually my lovely daughter will leave something out, but I usually catch it before they are completely thawed.

Now when I bring them home I package them up into individual feeding bags so if something has started thawing, it's not a huge amount and I can usually get someone to eat them!

4. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

well, it won't help with the cost or frustration, but if it makes you feel any better, at least they were left in your garage.... (unlike my situation, in which my daughter left them in the back seat of the car one friday night.....I kept my car parked in the garage over the weekend, so I didn't really notice anything when I left for work on Monday, however when I got in my car to go home later that evening, after being out in the SUPER HOT parking lot, I was literally KNOCKED OVER by the smell:-& ..I still haven't let her forget about that one.)

5. HERPies

HERPies Elite Member

And teach gets the trophy!

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

That would be a smell that would not be forgotten any time soon, just reading it makes me gag:-&

7. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

We had the fridge in the basement lose power, and we didn't know it for a week.... right about when all those mice started to smell... :-&