This Disappears When Logged In

Frozen Rodent Dealers.

Discussion in 'Feeders' started by ExoJoe, Apr 27, 2015.

1. ExoJoe

ExoJoe Established Member

Can anyone recommend a good wholesaler or vendor for ordering frozen mice/rats. Seems like it would be a lot cheaper and easier than buying one or two at a time at one of the retail chains.

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

3. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Alternatively you can you catch your areas next reptile expo, they always have frozen rodent vendors.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I have been using Rodent Pro for over 10 years.

5. Dan01

Dan01 Established Member

I've gotten two orders from Rodent Pro and they are the best (I'll give you that it is the only place I have ever ordered from, but they are great). The guy I got Mac (my corn) from suggested them or Big Apple Herps. Haven't tried that one because I'm happy with Rodent Pro.

6. ExoJoe

ExoJoe Established Member

Thanks for all the help. I will start checking out the suggestions.

7. CTU2fan

CTU2fan Elite Member

Another +1 for RodentPro. I've seen a few negative testimonials about their quality having slipped and getting some "rough" looking feeders from them, but my rats and guinea pigs from them have been very clean and in better shape than the retail rodents I've bought at Petco and such. Also they seem to have frequent specials.

They don't last forever though, depending on how many animals you're feeding it might not be that much cheaper. Easy enough to do the math though. I don't really like to store them for longer than 6 months or so, but that's more personal preference I guess since I know some will buy a year's worth.