This Disappears When Logged In

FREE to a Good Home!

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Geo7809, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Geo7809

Geo7809 Elite Member

Someone i work with is moving and cant take his pets with him. They are gentle and used to handling. Entire habitat comes with the pets! 1 corn snake, 2 Iguanas (1 large, 1 small- take both or separate). This is in the Chicagoland area. please leave me a message for further contact info. Thanks!

George

2. Drache Dame

Drache Dame Elite Member

I'm a little confused. Are all the animals living together in one habitat?!

3. FXL5

FXL5 Well-Known Member

Darn, Chicago. Wrong side of the pond, I'd have jumped at the offer, of the snake at least. Isn't having two iguanas a bit of a risk? Nobody seems to.

4. Geo7809

Geo7809 Elite Member

Lol as far as i know they dont live in one habitat. Im just got this over and email at work, i dont know anything about Ig's im a bearded dragon/ ball python guy. I just seen this and and wanted to help this guy find a good home for his reptiles and this is the place to do it.
    I've always to go to England, your women have the hottest accent!

5. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

awww i love corn snakes! If only!

6. LLoydene

LLoydene Elite Member

I don't recommend it for someone that has never had one before but it can and is done. I have 2 females. One is going to be 9 here shortly and the other is going to be 3 here shortly. They both have their own enclosures and are not allowed out of it at the same time. Cages are oriented so they can not see each other, but I am quite sure they can smell each other.
    The real danger for keeping 2 in the same household is having 2 males even in different enclosures. That can tend to get real nasty.

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Sorry, I am at my absolute limit on snakes until I get my snake room set up. I would absolutely love to take the corn snake though. Maybe another time.

8. Geo7809

Geo7809 Elite Member

Guys and gals, from what i've heard they have been adopted. i hope they have good homes.

9. LLoydene

LLoydene Elite Member

Me too!!!