This Disappears When Logged In

Free Iguana in North Carolina

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by David McConley, Dec 28, 2011.

1. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Hey everyone! I am posting this for a lady I knew in high school(seems like forever). She has a male approximately 8 year old iguana and just found out she is moving and is unable to take the iggy with her. I told her I would post here for her and see if there is anyone LOCAL, who may want to have an iggy master. From what she has told me, the iggy is fairly well mannered and was featured in a local newspaper type magazine. As I said, I would prefer the adoptive pcaty to be local because I am unsure about how stressful shipping an 8 year old iguana would be. I do not know about any caging or any other items that may come with him, but I will try to find out about that. Anyone interested drop me a PM and I will get back to you.

Thanks,
    David.

2. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I think you're interested. :p

3. David McConley

Maybe at some point- right now, I am financially incapable of taking care of him in the way he deserves, but I DO want him to have the best care possible. ;)

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Where in NC?

5. ariesmommy

ariesmommy Elite Member

I was wondering if it has been given away yet and also where are they located??? I would love to get this Ig.

6. ariesmommy

ariesmommy Elite Member

David...we're meeting next sunday :) I posted the pics and im gonna upload pics of him next sunday after we get his cage together and everything :) thank you so much for your help.

7. David McConley

You are very welcome Julia! It is I who should be thanking you, I was worried I would have to tell the wife we were getting an 8 year old scaly green son! I don't think she would have gone for it- (so yes, Thank You). I look forward to seeing the pictures!

8. ariesmommy

ariesmommy Elite Member

Thank You again for letting me know about Deamon! He is absolutely beautiful and hes perfect for my household. Everybody loves him including my cats. Again thank you so much :) Im the happiest girl on earth right now!